Female Intregration Topper Training
Learn the Female Integration Topper hair replacement system and you will learn the art of fitting these great hair pieces.
These hair systems are perfect for covering the crown and frontal areas of women who suffer from female pattern baldness, Alopecia and Androgenic Alopecia etc.
These hair systems also give a female the versatility of being able to take her hair system off at night and refit again in the morning depending on if it is a clip on hair system. The topper can also be attached for a more permanent solution which many females like.
This course is for hairdressers, hair extension technicians and other hair professionals.
- How to take measurements for a topper hair system
- How to choose the correct type of topper depending on client needs
- How to Colour match the natural hair for the hair replacement system
- How to carry out a consultation
- How to apply the hair replacement system with tape, bonding agent, beading, and clips
- How to blend the integration toppers with the client's natural hair
- How to advise on client aftercare
- How to remove the system correctly
- How to wash & clean the topper hair systems after removal
- How to advise clients on maintenance appointments
- How to price different toppers
Course Accreditation: Habia CPD approved
Course Delivery: Practical & Theory
Duration: 1 day course (flexible dates available)
Time: 10:30am â€“ 4:00pm
Material: Kit included
Cost: Â£800 (one to one) Â£600 each(2 or more students)
Finance available (ask us about finance for the course)
Female intregration topper
Studies show that over 30 million women are suffering from hair loss. Many women lose almost 50% of their hair before they realise it. Hair loss can be devastating, as it affects a woman's self-esteem and confidence. To rectify the hair loss problem, the Topper is an ideal solution. It is for women with mild or severe cases of hair loss present in the crown.
These hair systems are the perfect thinning hair solution for ladies suffering from hair loss in the crown. The system also gives your clients flexibility as this system can be permanently attached or semi-permanent where they can take it off at night and refit it in the morning.
The topper is constructed from a breathable ultra-fine mesh with human hair. It is then placed gently between your existing hair and the scalp thus wholly concealing the baldness. Therefore, you do not need to shave or cut your natural hair as the topper integrates with your existing hair.